The dichotomy of the people in the Middle East came into sharp focus this week.
Israel advanced its peace process with a number of Arab and Muslim countries when it hosted Bahrain, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Morocco in its Negev region. The foreign ministers met to discuss how to deal with the regional threat and nuclear aspirations of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the war between Russia and Ukraine, as well as ways of building economic and military ties with each other.
The parties to the Abraham Accords were excited to come to the Jewish State to foster trust and trade, peace and prosperity.
On the other extreme, the promoters of violence and mayhem were busy killing people and celebrating the slaughter of innocents.
On March 22, an Israeli Bedouin killed four people in Negev city of Be’er Sheva. The murders were celebrated by fellow murderers:
- The spokesperson for the political-terrorist group Hamas that leads the Palestinian parliament said “the crimes of the occupation are met only with heroic stabbing, ramming and shooting operations.“
- Another Palestinian terrorist group, Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)said “the operation comes in the natural context of responding to the crimes of Zionist terrorism in the occupied Negev.“
On March 27, two Arab gunmen shot and killed two Israeli police officers in Hadera. The killings brought out the anti-Semites:
- ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack and declared “This is for the apostate Jews to know that our promises will always reach them, Allah willing,” and added “We are coming to you with slaughter.“
- Hamas said it was a “heroic operation.”
- PIJ said the killings were “an eloquent message from our people against attempts to break our will.“
On March 29, five Israelis were shot by a Palestinian terrorist in Bnei Brak, a community that has virtually no on serving in the military. The Palestinian blood lust continued to be extolled:
- Hamas “blesses the heroic operation against the Zionist occupation soldiers in the so-called ‘Tel Aviv’ area, which led to the killing and wounding of a number of Zionist occupiers, and stresses that all the heroic operations carried out by our Palestinian people, in every inch of our occupied land, comes in the context of the natural and legitimate response to the terrorism of the occupation and its escalating crimes against our land, our people and our sanctities.“
Hamas openly called for the killing of Israeli Jews, even those who never serve in the army, and denies the existence of any part of Israel. Palestinian Arabs support this approach, with 54% saying they would vote Hamas’s Ismail Haniyeh to the presidency over Mahmoud Abbas (38%), according to a poll done over the past two weeks. The same poll shows that 58% of Palestinians oppose a two state solution, and that 52% support armed attacks against Israel.
While Israel convenes conferences to promote peace, Palestinians are engaged in and encouraging the slaughter of innocents. Each party in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has a clear mission, with only one party deserving any support.
Send this article to members of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, links below:
Democrats: Gregory Meeks (NY) (Chairman); Brad Sherman (CA); Albio Sires (NJ); Gerald Connolly (VA); Theodore Deutch (FL); Karen Bass (CA); William Keating (MA); David Cicilline (RI); Ami Bera (CA); Joaquin Castro (TX); Dina Titus (NV); Ted Lieu (CA); Susan Wild (PA); Dean Phillips (MN); Ilhan Omar (MN); Colin Allred (TX); Andy Levin (MI); Abigail Spanberger (VA); Chrissy Houlahan (PA); Tom Malinowski (NJ); Andy Kim (NJ); Sara Jacobs (CA); Kathy Manning (NC); Jim Costa (CA); Juan Vargas (CA); Vicente Gonzalez (TX); Brad Schneider (IL)
Republicans: Michael McCaul (TX); Christopher Smith (NJ); Steve Chabot (OH); Joe WIlson (SC); Scott Perry (PA); Adam Kinzinger (IL); Lee Zeldin (NY); Ann Wagner (MO); Brian Mast (FL); Brian Fitzpatrick (PA); Ken Buck (CO); Tim Burchett (TN); Mark Green (TN); Andy Barr (KY); Greg Steube (FL); Dan Meuser (PA); Claudia Tenney (NY); August Pfluger (TX); Peter Meijer (MI); Nicole Malliotakis (NY); Ronny Jackson (TX); Young Kim (CA); Maria Elvira Salazar (FL)
Pray for a Lack of “Proportionately” in Numbers. There will never be an Equivalence of Intent.
Paying to Murder Jews: From Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Iran to the Palestinian Authority
The Palestinians aren’t “Resorting to Violence”; They are Murdering and Waging War